Monday 24 November 2014

Cheek Kisses

Warning: I'm a little tipsy still, my brother and his girlfriend came over for dinner. They brought wine. It just escalated from there. And I'm still not over my ex, so I usually end up thinking of him when I get drunk.

Okay, cheek kisses. Cheek kisses are the absolute best thing. Better than normal kisses and tongue and sex, better than all of that. I might be exaggerating but cheek kisses are amazing. Shall I explain why?

Cheek kisses are amazing because they're so simple. They are literally just someone else showing their affection for you. They get nothing out of it themselves like you do with normal kisses or other romantic or sexual things - most of those are reciprocated, you both get something out of it. But not cheek kisses.

Being kissed on the cheek by someone you care for a great deal is somehow so very intimate. Its a wonderful feeling because they are just showing you that they care, they want to show you that you are appreciated and important to them. This is especially significant for me personally due to my self-esteem issues. I unfortunately crave constant reassurance that I'm not hated by the people I care about and think the worst any time a tiny thing goes wrong with my friends.

I've only really had this happen once. But it made me feel so good. I wish it would happen again. Cheek kisses are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment